klkl About Me
Welcome to Passive Income Talks! A reincarnation of a previous blog with roots from 2008 aimed at attaining financial freedom.
Money and profit surrounds us. What are we doing to educate ourselves and our children about good money management?
- Most people suffer unnecessary misery in life because they don’t know how to manage their money.
- Rich people are just like you and me. But they have learned how to get rich.
- Financial success does not occur in a quantum leap. Financial success is an attitude that evolves with experience, learning and time.
- Making, saving and investing money is not as difficult as most people assume.
- You should have in place a plan that will see you move from a position where you are at work to where your capital is working for you.
- Although money itself will not bring happiness, it does give you freedom to do things that interest you.
- Accumulating wealth is a slow steady process, quick rich schemes are mostly scams.
- My aim is to educate on how to best save more money and where to invest it for maximum gain.
Passive Income Talks is a journal I started for my journey of building different passive incomes while maintaining my “day job”. I’ll be sharing my techniques, my learnings, and my failures along the way, share monthly reports of earnings and growth.
A little background about me – Paulo Orquillo.
I’ve built a career around the web and been around for 20 years now. I’m a self-taught software developer. Skilled in Salesforce, web development, and building mobile applications in iOS. Believes that the best way to learn is to teach and I’m passionate about personal finance.