June passive income is the best month every. Income is a bit skewed from dividends pay out to some position I hold. Overall an increase of 64%. From $99 last May to $278 this June.
What happened on June?
- Started recycling designs last April and since then getting trickle of sales on Amazon Merch. Hoping to get out of the first tier with several more sales.
- Youtube channel is still going strong even without any new content,
- Most of the focus is trying to add quality content to my blogs.
- Dividends payouts is huge and just by dividends alone I am averaging $31 dollars month.
How I was feeling?
- Feeling inspired and what I’m doing seems to be working – can be slow but learning and studying how to get into the fast lane. 4/5.
- Investing time upskilling on development, sales and financial literacy.
|Product||Source||Notes||Current Income||Last Month Income|
|Just Another Dang Channel||Youtube Channel||1 new video added||75.12||71|
|lopau.com||Blog||some seo and tweaks on design||3.84||3.37|
|T-shirt business||Merch By Amazon||Enhanced Designs||2.9||1.45|
|Print-On-Demand||Redbubble||Started adding designs||0||2.77|
|Affiliate Marketing||Amazon Affiliate||no signup||0||0|
|Cash Goals App||IOS App||no updates||3.98||4.69|
|Adobe Stocks||Adobe Artwork||no updates||0||0|
|Bank Savings||Bank Interest||1.356||1.372|
|US Dividends||Stocks||Sold HOG and took a position on ATT||25.80||15.28|